Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Project 52 Date Nights - Puzzle & Pretzels!


Every New Year I choose a challenge.

Last year I did this & was very glad I did! At times it was hard to keep up but I managed to get a lot of smiles with my little ones! If only they would've got the "say cheese" concept a little sooner. I still need to make a great collage but I've got a few of the pics already framed.
It was fun to always see and share ideas with Melissa - she is so creative too!


This year its Project 52 Date Nights and so far we are right on schedule!

Date # 3
Theme: Puzzle & Pretzels
Location: our house
Date/Time: Sunday 8pm

Since we already had dinner I wanted to have a snack for our date. We both love Auntie Anne's pretzels so I got the make you own at home kit. We started off our date by making the pretzels so we could snack on them while we chatted and worked on the 506 piece puzzle {thanks, dollar store}. I couldn't honestly tell you the last time we did a puzzle that didn't involve farm animals or the ABC's. We both grew up liking them but had never done one together. We had a great time and are looking forward to finishing the puzzle up on a future date - maybe we'll even try the homemade pretzel recipe I've had in the "To Try" recipe binder!

2 comments:

  1. those pretzels looked great! and we love puzzles too. that's a date we have stocked up for a later date. thanks for sharing! we'll look for you next week!
    tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great date night idea! We haven't done apuzzle in years. It would actually be nice.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!