Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Project 52 Date Nights - Sushi Night Out


Date #4
Theme: Sushi Night Out
Location: Sagano in downtown Brighton
Date/Time: Friday 6:30 pm
I had spent some time during the day looking at the menu. Okay REWIND I'll be honest. I had spent A LOT of time during the day READING the WHOLE menu. I love doing that - anticipation is half the fun!! And, this was something totally new to me so I needed to educate myself! I am the worst at deciding what to order. I often try and convince my hubby (or anyone else who will fall for it) to "split" what they are ordering with me & vise versa. I really think its a win-win. We get to try two dishes instead of one. We decided to sit at the sushi bar so I could watch and learn. I was super entertained and enjoyed watching the sushi designers (as I named them) "play with their food" - its like food art. It almost looks to pretty to eat. Key word being almost. Dinner was fun - something unique and different for us! We love dating each other again - one week at a time. Great idea Simply Modern Mom!


2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had a great date night! What a great idea. I should do this with my hubby.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm jealous! i love sushi! when we go out, we also like to get 2 different things from the menu so we can share and try different things. thanks for linking it up!
    tiffany {Simply Modern Mom}

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!